What to Expect From "Google Top-10 Evaluation Report" for Your Website?
We’ll pack your report with informative and actionable data-points that pitch your website head-to-head with those of your competitors.
We design our reports to be specific to your website, and not generic documents.
It’ll provide you actual data about your website and how it performs versus your competitors.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn through the metrics we’ll cover, and a brief description of how that data will help you.
You'll know who your main online competitors are
And though you likely already know your competitors very well, some additional data in this report section can be useful for you.
You will see:
- a list of domains competing for the same keywords as your website
- the amount (and percentage) of "common keywords" - keywords that both your website and your competitor rank for
- the number of keywords that your competitor is ranking for, but your website isn't
How will this help you? It will help you spot keyword gaps, or make keyword substitution decisions (drop non-performing keywords, and adopt better-ranked ones)
NOTE: If more detailed data about keywords is of interest to you, we will provide it in addition to your report, upon request (and for free).
You'll know how you and your competitors perform on key rankings factors
That will include:
- amount of referring domains each competitor has built
- amount of backlinks
- link building trends over the last few years
- domain rating
- do-follow / no-follow backlinks ratio
How will this help you? It gives you an appreciation of where you stand, in the website ranking battle, versus your competitors
You'll know what keywords drive most of the traffic for your competitors
- 10-20 top keywords (only related to your keywords!) that drive the biggest part of traffic
- what (competitor's) page is ranked for each of those keywords
How will this help you? It will help you spot additional keyword opportunities that you might be missing out on
You'll know how much organic traffic your competitors are getting:
- traffic trends over the last few years
- traffic cost estimation
- PPC budget trends over the last few years
How will this help you? It give you a sense of the potential amount of organic traffic you could attract from our efforts to move you higher on the top-10 list
You'll know how difficult it is to rank on top-10 for your keywords
You will learn:
- an integral indicator of how difficult your keywords (easy-medium-hard-super hard) are to rank for
- average amount of monthly searches and clicks for each keyword
- Cost Per Click (CPC) - the average price that advertisers pay for a click on their ad in paid search results for a target keyword within a given country.
How will this help you? It will help you appreciate the challenges and rewards of making it to the top-10 list
You'll get an estimation for the resources needed to get your site to the top positions
This will include:
- estimated time to get top-10 rankings for your keywords
- estimated budget needed to get top-10 rankings for your keywords
- recommendations about keywords to promote at this stage
How will this help you? This is useful information for making next-step decisions to move your website into the top-10 ranking.
You'll know how you and your competitors performs on key rankings factors that include:
Amount of referring domains each competitor has built
Link building trends over the last few years
Domain rating and amount of backlinks
Do-follow / no-follow backlinks ratio
How will this help you? Gives you an appreciation of where you stand, in the website ranking battle, versus your competitors